Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FILM: Harry Potter and the just really boring...

YOHEI VERDICT: 4 out of 10



Is it just me or was this film just a big walk and whineathoon?  Thats all I can remember happening.  Walk, whine, walk, whine, walk.  2 plus one half hours worth!... I know the books are big, but the others condensed down quite well into single films.  Did this one really need to be split into 2?,.. or the studios just taking us for a ride to get 2 concessions instead of one?... me thinks so.  The pacing in these films have always been a bit laboured, but with those (the last 4 atleast) there have been moments to excite and savour!  This one, nada.

I know they building the blocks for an exciting finale and this is probably what that costs.  I just hope its worth it... anyone else think the animated sequence with the story of the deathly hallows was a bit weird/misplaced?...

No comments: